On one hand, I think I should be given a pat on the back for making such a glorious return to form after being absent from these weekly League assignments for at least a couple of months now. On the other hand, this was such an easy post to do because I basically just recycled my 21 Red-iculous, Random Things About Me post, so I should lose a couple of points for laziness. On the other other hand (because some people have three ), it’s also lazy that this week’s assignment is just the word “blue” . Just sayin.’
In the spirt of this week’s photo challenge, I tried to come up with some really clever word-play around the word “blue”, like blue-tiful, blue-some, etc. before finally coming up with “blue-kakke” only to reject it because I’m filing it away in case I ever need the perfect name for a Smurf porn parody. So instead I give you…
21 Boringly Blue Things
(You Might Not Know) About Me
My one regret while putting this together is that I no longer have my cassingle of Debbie Gibson’s “Out of the Blue.” It would have been the piece de resistance of this entire collage.
Check out these other “blue-tiful” blogs.
Yeah, I know that was cheesy. Embrace it. Wondering what this is all about? This week The League of Extraordinary Bloggers issued a photo challenge: ” I’m feeling blue .” Here’s some of the blue stuff and things my fellow Leaguers posted:
- Calvin’s Canadian Cave of Cool photobombs us with cool blue stuff.
- Monster Cafe Saltillo talks about the blue screens from the Empire Strikes Back Atari 2600 game.
- Nerd Rage Against the Machine brings up the Blues Brothers, because someone had to.
- Achievements in Gaming shares lots of blue-tastic personal photos.
- Stunt Zombie likes blueberry beer, too!
- AEIOU & Sometimes Why has lots of blue trading cards.
- The Goodwill Geek rounds up a bunch of blue toys.
*more links coming soon*