The color of the day is red, like Honey Boo Boo’s neck. Or cats dressed like lobsters . Or the ex-Power Ranger who does gay porn now ‚ and other awful red things you would have probably never thought of on your own. You’re welcome.
This week The League threw down a red photo challenge . I accepted. I even came up with the word “red-iculous” just for you guys.
I went all through my house to find as many red things as I could, excluding decorations because that shit’s boring and nobody wants to see photos of that. So that left me with a bunch of random red crap I had no idea how to tie together in a blog post, until I got the brilliant (or totally lame–I haven’t decided which yet) idea to do this:
21 Red-iculous, Random Things
(You Might Not Know) About Me
Kiss a little longer with Big Red.
Shit. Why didn’t I think of that commercial before I started this post? Oh well.
Wondering what this is all about? This week’s assignment from The League of Extraordinary Bloggers was a photo challenge: I’m seeing red! Here’s how my fellow Leaguers interpreted the topic:
- Fortune & Glory Days shows off a great collection of red action figures.
- Flashlights Are Something to Eat listens to Redd Foxx. On vinyl!
- Nemesis Complex asks Red Skull, “What If?”
- That Figures plays with a bunch of rad, red, retro toys. (Say that 5 times fast!)
- The Thirtyish Year Old Boy found a bunch of random red things around the house too.
- Henchgirl argues for the awesomeness of Dex-Starr, because cats.
- The Combat Workshop treats us to dinner and a movie (both involving red things).
- Neato Coolville ‘s photo of red things is totally rad. (Viewmaster! Bubblegum! YESSSSSS.)
- Toyriffic also loves Dex-Starr!
- Over at Branded in the 80s , things are getting bloody.